Friday, January 18, 2013

Ultimate Reset Week 2


HURRAY!  I made it through the second week and the dreaded colon cleanse. I will say, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. There were no, oh-my-gosh moments where I had to book it to the bathroom. Beach Body described the process as a gentle cleanse and that’s exactly what it was. Simply by drinking a supplement 30 minutes prior to every meal. 
Day 14


For me personally, this was the challenge. I literally felt like I was drinking sweetened sawdust diluted with water. I’m not gonna lie and say this stuff was delicious, I dreaded it everyday. It’s not like that for everyone. Many people stated they had no problem with the taste. I’m just glad its done!

I’m down 4 pounds!  I feel a lot less bloated and my weird cravings have subsided. Okay, I still have at least one.  Lately I wish I could have..... chocolate milk. I no longer want to rip the burrito out of my dads hands though. Yipee!  

Switched up the suit

I feel that I have more awareness of the difference between feeling stuffed or full.  And I have more control of knowing whether or not I’m hungry. Like most of the population there are times when I simply want to eat. Call it a food hug or recreational eating, however, at this stage of the program I’m able to identify my need for nutrition instead of merely piling on the calories. 


My energy level this week has been up and down and I wonder if that’s due to my activity level. I’m still going to the gym, taking a kick boxing class, weight lifting, or yoga. I’ve been carefully paying attention to my body and how hard I’m pushing myself. I’ve noticed days where I can go through a work out and feel great, and days where I’m dragging.  I’m just happy that I’m still active through these 21 days! 

Week 3, here I come! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I know the time is going to fly by now.

www.beachbodycoach.com/KENNARENEE
http://myshakeology.com/kennarenee
http://myultimatereset.com/kennarenee

No comments: