Thursday, January 3, 2013

Getting my Beach Body Back




My story: 

Last year I moved away from California, I began in Florida and by June made my way to the Big Apple! I enjoyed every part of my journey and turns out some a little more than others. While most people are collecting souvenirs, I collected 15 pounds! Anyone that knows me will say that good health and nutrition are on the top of the priority list. Gaining this weight was something that I never thought would happen to me! 
Well, never say never. 
Day 1


Slowly, over the last nine months my body has been completely thrown off. Living a busy life in NY came with eating late and enjoying wine, oh the wine!!! I truly dont know how NY women remain so thin......anyway. I came home with less energy, craving poor foods and feeling like a stuffed sausage in my clothes.


 I desperately want to reclaim the energy I had nine months ago. After a little searching and word of mouth I think Ive found it. The Ultimate Body Reset by Beachbody. Through a 21 day program my body will gently restore its original balance and health. Ill explain the program more as I go and will post photos at the end of each week. Im inviting you to take this next journey with me and feel free to ask any questions or leave comments. 

Ready...set...RESET! 

www.beachbodycoach.com/KENNARENEE

http://myultimatereset.com/kennarenee
http://myshakeology.com/kennarenee

1 comment:

Kembria said...

I can't wait to see how this reset works for you. I would be interested to see if it would work for me. Keep posting! Get it girl!